Apps like To Do List, Tasks, Notes & Reminders - When.Do
When.Do is a simple and easy to use To Do List app. It is designed to boost your productivity, and make your life easier. You can work with a single checklist of to-dos, or have a number of lists sorted into different notebooks. Key Features - Efficient task management. - Navigate between lists and… Read more
Let do has all the tools you need to create a to-do list, recurring tasks, shopping lists, etc. Each user will be able to customize Let do to fit his needs. The design of the application is designed so that everything is at hand, and you can manage tasks with the thumb of one hand. This is especiall…
- Focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. - Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes, add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio... and it’s all instantly searchable. - Create notebooks, organizers, planners and organize them any way you want and sha…
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices. With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create s…
? Editor's Choice by Google This Award-Winning To do list, Calendar, Planner & Reminders app Helps Over 25M People to Stay Organized and Get More Done. ? "IT'S A MUST HAVE PLANNER APP" (NYTimes, USA TODAY, WSJ & Lifehacker). Organize your life in seconds with Any.do - the award-winning free plann…
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between. Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexib…
ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app. * Notice * - If you canno…
'Google PlayStore's Best App of 2017’ - https://play.google.com/store/apps/topic?id=campaign_editorial_apps_productivity_bestof2017 Be more productive with this beautifully simple note-taking app. A Mac app, an iOS app and web clippers for Chrome, Firefox and Safari are also available. You can log …
With Samsung Notes, you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Moreover, you can share your notes easily to SNS. Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into Samsung Notes. Samsung Notes provides various brush types and col…
Fast Scan: Free Document Scanner HD, PDF Scanning is a PDF creator from documents and photo clips. The document scan app is an original paper scanner to saved descriptive data into a formal PDF file. The handy scanner is pertained clear scanning and documents border detection. Every document is scan…
? Winner of Google's 2019 Material Design Award ? Winner of Google Play's Best of 2019 “Hidden Gems” ••• ruff is your pocket-sized best friend that aims to make writing on the go fun and sharing it fast & easy. It's a single sheet of text with your progress automatically saved and restored betwe…
Notion is a new editor that blends notes, tasks, wikis in one app. DRAG, DROP, EDIT Use drag & drop and Force Touch to arrange any content. Great for prioritizing lists and to-dos. RICH MEDIA Supports images, to-dos, bookmarks, code snippets and 20+ block types. SYNC WITH MAC, WINDOWS, AND BROWSE…
To Do List, Tasks, Notes & Reminders - When.Do
When.Do is a simple and easy to use To Do List app.
It is designed to boost your productivity, and make your life easier.
You can work with a single checklist of to-dos, or have a number of lists sorted into different notebooks.
- Efficient task management.
- Navigate between lists and tasks by swiping left and right.
- Get reminded on time.
- Set up recurring tasks.
- Home screen widgets show you what to do, and when to do.
- Flawless sync with Google Tasks.
- Use multiple Google Tasks accounts.
- Add multiple tasks at once in batch mode.
Complete Feature List
- Sort Tasks - Choose from four different sorting options: due-date, urgent, alphabetic or user-defined order.
- Sub-tasks - When using user-defined order, drag and drop to change order, and to create sub-tasks.
- Expand/Collapse sub-tasks tree to avoid visual clutter.
- Choose to hide/show completed tasks.
- Choose to automatically move completed tasks to bottom of the list.
- Tag tasks as urgent to make them stand out.
- Notebooks - Organize your lists into notebooks. Swap notebooks with the click of a button.
- Move tasks across lists, and lists across notebooks.
- Color code lists for easy identification.
- The 'All Tasks' List - See all your tasks from all your lists in one place, either sorted by due-date or by list name.
- Quickly create tasks from the Quick Task toolbar.
- Search Tasks - Perform an alphabetic search to instantly find the tasks you are looking for, and edit them there and then.
- Reminders - Set reminders to get reminded before, or at the due time with notifications.
- Recurring Tasks - Set a repeat frequency, so that the task's due date and reminder is automatically updated when it is marked as completed.
- Set custom repeat frequencies such as every X weeks, months or days etc.
- Set recurring tasks to repeat at intervals from date of completion.
- Multiple Themes - Choose between a light and a dark theme.
- List Widget - Choose any list from any notebook, belonging to any account, to show on the widget.
- Mark tasks as complete, add new tasks, or navigate to a task directly from the widget.
- Icon Widget - Open a particular list, or add a new task to a particular list from the home screen.
- Interactive Notifications - Mark tasks as completed, or snooze task reminders from the notifications.
- Add a Status bar in the notifications area, to view your overdue and today's tasks.
- Multiple Accounts - Use a local account or add multiple Google Tasks Accounts. Switching between accounts is easy.
- Features not supported by Google Tasks such as notebooks, recurring tasks and reminder times are NOT synced across devices. All other data is.
- Move to SD card is not allowed because it can cause Widgets and Reminders to malfunction in certain situations.
- In Android 6 (Marshmallow) and above versions, battery optimizations on some devices can block Reminder notifications. Please add When.Do to the exception list of your battery manager.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Required to see Google Tasks Accounts on your device for Google Tasks sync.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for custom notification sounds and backup/restore functionality.
- Russian (by Aliaksandr Malinouski)
- Italian (by Pierfrancesco Passerini)
- Portuguese(BR) (by Lucas Stamper)
- Spanish (by Juan Carlos San Román)
- Bulgarian (by Boby)
- Chinese (Traditional) (by Kai)
- German (by Ian)
- Czech (by Jozef)
- French (by Arnaud)
For feature requests or bug reporting, please email email@example.com
If you want to help translate the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Icons are provided by icons8: https://www.icons8.com/