Apps like To Do List, Tasks, Notes & Reminders - When.Do
When.Do is a simple and easy to use To Do List app. It is designed to boost your productivity, and make your life easier. You can work with a single checklist of to-dos, or have a number of lists sorted into different notebooks. Key Features - Efficient task management. - Navigate between lists and… Read more
Let do has all the tools you need to create a to-do list, recurring tasks, shopping lists, etc. Each user will be able to customize Let do to fit his needs. The design of the application is designed so that everything is at hand, and you can manage tasks with the thumb of one hand. This is especiall…
ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app. * Notice * - If you canno…
An Open Source task app in Material Design. This app supports basic task management and provides user friendly user interface. To complete a task in the list view, just hold it for a moment and fling it from the left to the right. To edit a task fling it from the right to the left. NOTE: This tas…
Microsoft Outlook for Android helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. With intelligent email, calendar reminders and contacts, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox. Email friends, family and colleagues from multip…
Apolo Browser is a new web browser combining completely innovative AdBlock, Shopper and Antivirus technology for the Android browser! Apolo Browser is designed to offer both speed and security, so you can enjoy smooth, fast navigation without intrusive pop-ups, malware or other annoyances. Codee,…
'Google PlayStore's Best App of 2017’ - https://play.google.com/store/apps/topic?id=campaign_editorial_apps_productivity_bestof2017 Be more productive with this beautifully simple note-taking app. A Mac app, an iOS app and web clippers for Chrome, Firefox and Safari are also available. You can log …
? Have a question or need support? Please get in touch with us at http://pselis.com/contact-support/ ? Organize, plan and track your life with CloudTasks, a fully featured task and to do list manager ? Speak naturally, act naturally CloudTasks now comes with artificial intelligence (AI) to make o…
Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync your Android phone with y…
Enter the lab and develop your own custom scenarios for Plague Inc. with this powerful yet easy to use tool. Create new plague types, worlds, events and more and then share them with friends and over 85 million other players! ▶ IMPORTANT - This app is a tool to create custom scenarios for Plague In…
With Samsung Notes, you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Moreover, you can share your notes easily to SNS. Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into Samsung Notes. Samsung Notes provides various brush types and col…
Get organized with Taskary, manage your Tasks and To-do lists and sync up to your Google account to access your tasks on your device or in Google Tasks on the web. Agenda, Category or List View your tasks and calendar events in the Today or Next 7 Days views, or any of the predefined categories: St…
To Do List, Tasks, Notes & Reminders - When.Do
When.Do is a simple and easy to use To Do List app.
It is designed to boost your productivity, and make your life easier.
You can work with a single checklist of to-dos, or have a number of lists sorted into different notebooks.
- Efficient task management.
- Navigate between lists and tasks by swiping left and right.
- Get reminded on time.
- Set up recurring tasks.
- Home screen widgets show you what to do, and when to do.
- Flawless sync with Google Tasks.
- Use multiple Google Tasks accounts.
- Add multiple tasks at once in batch mode.
Complete Feature List
- Sort Tasks - Choose from four different sorting options: due-date, urgent, alphabetic or user-defined order.
- Sub-tasks - When using user-defined order, drag and drop to change order, and to create sub-tasks.
- Expand/Collapse sub-tasks tree to avoid visual clutter.
- Choose to hide/show completed tasks.
- Choose to automatically move completed tasks to bottom of the list.
- Tag tasks as urgent to make them stand out.
- Notebooks - Organize your lists into notebooks. Swap notebooks with the click of a button.
- Move tasks across lists, and lists across notebooks.
- Color code lists for easy identification.
- The 'All Tasks' List - See all your tasks from all your lists in one place, either sorted by due-date or by list name.
- Quickly create tasks from the Quick Task toolbar.
- Search Tasks - Perform an alphabetic search to instantly find the tasks you are looking for, and edit them there and then.
- Reminders - Set reminders to get reminded before, or at the due time with notifications.
- Recurring Tasks - Set a repeat frequency, so that the task's due date and reminder is automatically updated when it is marked as completed.
- Set custom repeat frequencies such as every X weeks, months or days etc.
- Set recurring tasks to repeat at intervals from date of completion.
- Multiple Themes - Choose between a light and a dark theme.
- List Widget - Choose any list from any notebook, belonging to any account, to show on the widget.
- Mark tasks as complete, add new tasks, or navigate to a task directly from the widget.
- Icon Widget - Open a particular list, or add a new task to a particular list from the home screen.
- Interactive Notifications - Mark tasks as completed, or snooze task reminders from the notifications.
- Add a Status bar in the notifications area, to view your overdue and today's tasks.
- Multiple Accounts - Use a local account or add multiple Google Tasks Accounts. Switching between accounts is easy.
- Features not supported by Google Tasks such as notebooks, recurring tasks and reminder times are NOT synced across devices. All other data is.
- Move to SD card is not allowed because it can cause Widgets and Reminders to malfunction in certain situations.
- In Android 6 (Marshmallow) and above versions, battery optimizations on some devices can block Reminder notifications. Please add When.Do to the exception list of your battery manager.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Required to see Google Tasks Accounts on your device for Google Tasks sync.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Required for custom notification sounds and backup/restore functionality.
- Russian (by Aliaksandr Malinouski)
- Italian (by Pierfrancesco Passerini)
- Portuguese(BR) (by Lucas Stamper)
- Spanish (by Juan Carlos San Román)
- Bulgarian (by Boby)
- Chinese (Traditional) (by Kai)
- German (by Ian)
- Czech (by Jozef)
- French (by Arnaud)
For feature requests or bug reporting, please email email@example.com
If you want to help translate the app, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Icons are provided by icons8: https://www.icons8.com/