Apps like Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices. With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create s… Read more
by Microsoft Corporation
- Focus on what matters most and have access to your information when you need it. - Input typed notes or scan handwritten notes, add to-do’s, photos, images, web pages, or audio... and it’s all instantly searchable. - Create notebooks, organizers, planners and organize them any way you want and sha…
Trello is a visual tool for organizing your work and life. Join more than 35 million registered users to organize all your projects at work, at home, or anywhere in between. Whether you’re planning a website design project, vacation, or company off-site, Trello is infinitely customizable and flexib…
ColorNote® is a simple and awesome notepad app. It gives you a quick and simple notepad editing experience when you write notes, memos, e-mails, messages, shopping lists and to-do lists. Taking notes with ColorNote® Notepad is easier than any other notepad or memo pad app. * Notice * - If you canno…
'Google PlayStore's Best App of 2017’ - https://play.google.com/store/apps/topic?id=campaign_editorial_apps_productivity_bestof2017 Be more productive with this beautifully simple note-taking app. A Mac app, an iOS app and web clippers for Chrome, Firefox and Safari are also available. You can log …
? Editor's Choice by Google This Award-Winning To do list, Calendar, Planner & Reminders app Helps Over 25M People to Stay Organized and Get More Done. ? "IT'S A MUST HAVE PLANNER APP" (NYTimes, USA TODAY, WSJ & Lifehacker). Organize your life in seconds with Any.do - the award-winning free plann…
With Samsung Notes, you can create notes containing texts, images with footnotes, voice recordings, and music. Moreover, you can share your notes easily to SNS. Previously made any memos from S Note and Memo also can be imported into Samsung Notes. Samsung Notes provides various brush types and col…
Notion is a new editor that blends notes, tasks, wikis in one app. DRAG, DROP, EDIT Use drag & drop and Force Touch to arrange any content. Great for prioritizing lists and to-dos. RICH MEDIA Supports images, to-dos, bookmarks, code snippets and 20+ block types. SYNC WITH MAC, WINDOWS, AND BROWSE…
? Have a question or need support? Please get in touch with us at http://pselis.com/contact-support/ ? Organize, plan and track your life with CloudTasks, a fully featured task and to do list manager ? Speak naturally, act naturally CloudTasks now comes with artificial intelligence (AI) to make o…
Microsoft Outlook for Android helps millions of users connect all their email accounts, calendars and files in one convenient spot. With intelligent email, calendar reminders and contacts, Outlook for Android lets you do more from one powerful inbox. Email friends, family and colleagues from multip…
Apolo Browser is a new web browser combining completely innovative AdBlock, Shopper and Antivirus technology for the Android browser! Apolo Browser is designed to offer both speed and security, so you can enjoy smooth, fast navigation without intrusive pop-ups, malware or other annoyances. Codee,…
Get organized with Taskary, manage your Tasks and To-do lists and sync up to your Google account to access your tasks on your device or in Google Tasks on the web. Agenda, Category or List View your tasks and calendar events in the Today or Next 7 Days views, or any of the predefined categories: St…
Connect your phone and PC to get instant access to your phone's notifications, texts, and photos. Install Your Phone Companion and link it with the Your Phone app on your PC to get started. You love your phone. So does your PC. With Your Phone Companion you can easily sync your Android phone with y…
Enter the lab and develop your own custom scenarios for Plague Inc. with this powerful yet easy to use tool. Create new plague types, worlds, events and more and then share them with friends and over 85 million other players! ▶ IMPORTANT - This app is a tool to create custom scenarios for Plague In…
Fast Scan: Free Document Scanner HD, PDF Scanning is a PDF creator from documents and photo clips. The document scan app is an original paper scanner to saved descriptive data into a formal PDF file. The handy scanner is pertained clear scanning and documents border detection. Every document is scan…
Microsoft OneNote: Save Ideas and Organize Notes
Organize your thoughts, discoveries, and ideas and simplify planning important moments in your life with your digital notepad. Microsoft OneNote lets you take notes on your phone and sync them across all your devices.
With OneNote, you can plan a big event, seize a moment of inspiration to create something new, and track your list of errands that are too important to forget. Take notes, write memos and make a digital sketchbook right on your phone. Capture pictures and add images to your notes.
Sync notes across your devices to access them anytime, anywhere. Save ideas and check your list at home, in the office, or on the go across your devices. Search your notes quickly and effortlessly.
Take notes, share ideas, organize and collaborate when you download Microsoft OneNote today.
Capture Content And Get Organized
• Write notes, draw and clip things from the web to get your thoughts down into your notebook.
• Use OneNote’s flexible canvas to place content anywhere you want.
• Scan documents and business cards straight into OneNote.
• Save pictures and images to your notes.
Take Notes And Achieve More
• OneNote is a digital notebook that brings 3-ring binders to the digital era.
• Organize notes with sections and pages to separate thoughts by theme at school, home or work.
• Organize your notes using to-do lists, follow up items, marks for what’s important and custom labels.
• Use OneNote as a notebook, journal or a notepad.
Save Ideas At The Speed of Light
• OneNote syncs your notes across all devices and lets multiple people work on the content together, at the same time.
• Use the notepad to list your thoughts down whenever something crosses your mind.
• Notepad badge hovers on screen and lets you quickly write your thoughts down any time.
• Sticky notes are helpful for quick memos.
Collaborate and Share Notes
• Take meeting notes, brainstorm projects, draw attention to important points and organize key resources.
• Collaborate in real time to stay in sync and on the same page.
• Take notes and save ideas across your favorite devices, no matter what device your team likes to use.
• Take notes during classes or meetings, mixing in text, voice, ink and web clippings.
• Search your notes with a fast and powerful search function
Better Together With Microsoft Office
• OneNote is part of the Office family and works great with your favorite apps, such as Excel or Word, to help you do more.
Write notes, save ideas and keep up with your to-do list with Microsoft OneNote.
You can find answers to frequently asked questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 5.0 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive for Business, sign in with your organization’s Office 365 or SharePoint account.
This app is provided either by Microsoft or a third-party app publisher and is subject to a separate privacy statement and terms and conditions. Data provided through the use of this store and this app may be accessible to Microsoft or the third-party app publisher, as applicable, and transferred to, stored and processed in the United States or any other country where Microsoft or the app publisher and their affiliates or service providers maintain facilities.
Please refer to Microsoft’s End User License Agreement (EULA) for Terms of Service for OneNote on Android. By installing the app, you agree to these terms and conditions: https://support.office.com/legal?llcc=en-us&aid=OneNoteForAndroidLicenseTerms.htm. Microsoft’s privacy statement is available at https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement