Apps like Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging
Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on… Read more
by Google LLC
in Auto & vehicles
Car Assist app provides diagnosis of car's health & book service appointments Car Assist is a company based out of Pune, which enables car owners to get a diagnosis of their car's health and book service appointments upon request. With in house industry expert mechanics providing the diagnosis, c…
Obd Mary is a car diagnostic scanner, gauge dashboard and trip computer with a number of cool features. Attention!!! 1. You need ELM327 Bluetooth or Wi-Fi adapter to connect to a vehicle using this application. 2. Your vehicle can contain some ECUs (electronic control modules), so don't forget to …
Uber is a ridesharing app for fast, reliable rides in minutes—day or night. There’s no need to park or wait for a taxi or bus. With Uber, you just tap to request a ride, and it’s easy to pay with credit or cash in select cities. Whether you’re going to the airport or across town, there’s an Uber fo…
Connect to Ford Focus 2, C-Max, using ELM327 or ELS27 and you can work with the following modules that are connected to the CAN-bus: Engine block: Information on the module, reading, error reset, module reboot, reset the long-term fuel adjustment (KAM)* for: ESU-411/418(1.8 125/2.0 145) SIM28/29(1.4…
? Your connected car ? inCarDoc - best doctor for your car: Check Engine codes reading, diagnostic, car scanning, monitoring and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars. Requires ELM327 or compatible OBD2 car scanner. Supported: OBD-II (Bl…
? Your connected car ? inCarDoc Pro - best doctor for your car: Check Engine codes reader, diagnostics, scanner, monitor and logbook tool: reads real-time and stored diagnostics parameters from ECU of OBD-II compliant cars. Before purchasing please check the car and OBD2 scanner compatibility wit…
Android Auto - Google Maps, Media & Messaging
Android Auto is your smart driving companion that helps you stay focused, connected, and entertained with the Google Assistant. With a simplified interface, large buttons, and powerful voice actions, Android Auto is designed to make it easier to use apps that you love from your phone while you’re on the road.
Just say “Ok Google” to...
• Route to your next destination using Google Maps or Waze with real-time GPS navigation and traffic alerts.
• Get updates on your route, ETA, and hazards in real-time.
• Have the Google Assistant check your calendar for you so you know where you need to be.
• Set reminders, get updates on the news, and check last night’s score.
• Avoid distractions while driving by setting a custom do not disturb message while driving.
• Make calls using Google Assistant and answer incoming calls with just a tap.
• Access your contacts folder and send and receive messages with the Google Assistant using SMS, Hangouts, WhatsApp, Skype, Telegram, WeChat, Kik, Google Allo, and many more messaging apps.
• Manage your infotainment system like never before. Listen to your favorite media apps including Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, Google Play Music, Amazon Music, SiriusXM, TIDAL - High Fidelity Music Streaming, Napster Music, and Deezer. Many more music, radio, news, sports news, audiobook, and podcast apps are also supported.
The number of compatible apps is always growing! For a full list of compatible apps, go to http://g.co/androidauto
To use Android Auto, you’ll need a phone running Android 5.0 or higher (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, or Oreo) and an active data connection.
Over 400 car models now support Android Auto! To find out if your car display is compatible and how to enable it, check your owner’s manual or contact your car’s manufacturer. Once enabled, use a high quality USB cable to connect your phone to your car, then launch Android Auto to get going!
Learn more about Android Auto and compatible cars at http://android.com/auto
For support: http://support.google.com/androidauto
Get help from our community: https://productforums.google.com/forum/#!forum/android-auto