Apps like DataCamp - Learn R, Python & SQL coding
Learn the fundamentals of coding and how to import, analyze, and visualize data in five minutes per day! Designed for beginners and advanced users, DataCamp’s Mobile Coding Courses offer the most in-depth content available in the app store today. We offer courses in Python, R, and SQL that are 100%… Read more
We're moving to our new free All-in-One app! Get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sololearn Learn Python in a greatly improved learning environment with more lessons, real practice opportunity, and community support. Learn Python in the most social and fun way, with SoloL…
Think of Deepstash as your personal library of thoughts and knowledge. A daily source of inspiring & life changing stories and ideas. Read articles, learn skills, get productivity tips and discover life hacks. All curated by our team and presented to you in a simple, practical and easy to remember, …
Okay, wir geben es zu: Mathe kann manchmal echt anstrengend sein. Aber es muss nicht kompliziert sein. Deshalb haben wir Mathe-VollLogo geschaffen: Zahlreiche Lernkarten und Mini-Spiele unterstützen dich auf dem Weg zum Mathe-Genie (oder so ähnlich ^^). #MatheKannJeder Die inhaltliche Qualität und d…
Learning to code can be easy and fun. Download Mimo and learn coding with the Best Self-Improvement App of 2018 on Google Play! Learn to code and build websites and apps in just five minutes per day. Mimo makes learning to code and diving into computer science as fun and easy as possible. With the…
This free audiobook app has a library of 300+ free public domain audiobooks in every genre including: fiction, romance, business, sci-fi, mystery and children’s. Download an audio book to your Android phone and start listening to a great story instantly. This app does not have the modern books or b…
CERN is the world’s biggest laboratory for particle physics. More than 10 000 physicists, engineers and technicians from all over the world come to CERN to advance our understanding of the universe. On 14 and 15 September 2019, CERN will open its doors to you and take you on a journey through the w…
This app speaks to us daily with good stories allowing us to share and enrich the world with a collaborative experience. Why delay then, download the app and use it offline… Share this app with your friends and have a good time! Among the top education app in store with learning English ineffect…
TEDxCERN has evolved into a platform dedicated to share ideas and initiatives from scientific, technological, educational and artistic fields that have inspired awe from an expanding audience. Our ambition is to curate a programme each year which breaks the boundaries of academia, talks which have t…
Learn Python app from Programiz is an easier way to understand the concepts of Python. Start from the very basics, swipe through to learn lessons, and learn to code in an easier way. Learning programming shouldn’t be hard and costly. Get the app and you will be able to access all the Python lessons …
Listen AudioBooks you can also browse and listen from a wide selection of genres: • Fiction favorites including romance novels, literary short stories, mystery, and science fiction • Textbooks and reference titles for MCAT and other exams and courses • Make this your go-to Bible app for full-length…
DataCamp - Learn R, Python & SQL coding
Learn the fundamentals of coding and how to import, analyze, and visualize data in five minutes per day!
Designed for beginners and advanced users, DataCamp’s Mobile Coding Courses offer the most in-depth content available in the app store today. We offer courses in Python, R, and SQL that are 100% optimized for mobile and taught by expert instructors. The gamified experience keeps you engaged while you master data science and analytics, and you learn from mistakes with our personalized instant feedback system.
NEW: Learn Python by writing real code on the go in our new interactive coding courses! Our mobile app interface introduces features like a custom keyboard and auto-complete for coding, which makes writing code as easy as sending a text message.
Don’t lose what you’ve learned with our practice challenges, offering daily exercises you can complete while commuting or waiting for coffee. Have fun learning to code at your own pace!
Learn to code with Python
* Learn by writing real code on the go
* Python is a general-purpose programming language
* Introduction to Python explains the basics of data science using the Python programming language and the NumPy package for scientific computing
* Intermediate Python will teach you to make visualizations with Matplotlib and manipulate DataFrames with pandas
* Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 1): Learn the art of writing your own functions in Python, as well as key concepts like scoping and error handling.
* Python Data Science Toolbox (Part 2): Continue to build your modern data science skills by learning about iterators and list comprehensions.
* Importing Data in Python (Part 1): Learn to import data into Python from various sources, such as Excel, SQL, SAS, and right from the web.
Learn to code with R
* R is a programming language for statistical computing and graphics
* Introduction to R lets you master the basics of data analysis by introducing vectors, matrices, and R code
* In Introduction to the Tidyverse, you'll learn how to transform and visualize data using R packages like dplyr and ggplot2
Learn to code with SQL
* SQL is a database management language for querying relational databases
* Intro to SQL for Data Science helps you get comfortable with the world of relational databases
* Learn SQL syntax shared by many types of databases, such as PostgreSQL, MySQL, SQL Server, and Oracle
* Lessons include: selecting columns, filtering rows, aggregate functions, sorting, grouping, and joins
New courses will be added soon!